SALES & DELIVERY
- Upon receipt of your order, your iBrochure account (Zero – Minimal – Basic – Pro) will be automatically activated and you will be prompted to begin your download immediately. You will also receive an e-mail from us with download instructions if you decide to download the iBrochure files at a later date.If you are prompted to begin your download immediately, your completion of the download will constitute delivery to you of the item(s) you purchased. If you receive an e-mail from us with instructions to complete your download, the receipt by you of the e-mail will constitute delivery by us to you of the item(s) you purchased. In case you are unable to download the item(s) you purchase or you do not receive an e-mail from us with instructions to complete your download, you must contact us within 5 days from the date of your order. If you do not contact us within 5 days from the date of your order, the item(s) you purchased will be considered received, downloaded and delivered to you.
- Upon receipt of your iBrochure Publishing Cloud order, your account will be activated whitin a 24-hours period. After the account has been setup, the login credentials of your account will be mailed to you.The services will be deemed to be successfully delivered to you upon performance of the services.
We grant you a 10-day trial where you can test and evaluate our product.
In this period you can decide if you want to purchase our product. After purchase we normally have a NO-REFUND policy. (exceptions: duplicate orders)
We evaluate every issue case-by-case. Contact us at sales@iBrochure-online.com
This policy covers how we use your personal information. We take your privacy seriously and will take all measures to protect your personal information. Any personal information received will only be used to fill your order. We will not sell or redistribute your information to anyone.
What data is collected
Information you provide us
iBrochure may collect the following personally-identifying information:
- contact information including name, email address, username and billing address
- preferences or settings that determine a consistent experience on our service
- your internet protocol (IP) address (collected when you convert a publication)
- feedback or requests for support/sales
The amount and type of information that iBrochure gathers depends on the nature of the interaction. For example, we ask visitors who want to convert a PDF into a flipbook to provide a username / email address. Those who engage in transactions with iBrochure – by purchasing a flipbook, for example – are asked to provide additional information, including as necessary the personal and financial information required to process those transactions.
Information we collect automatically
Like most website operators, iBrochure collects non-personally-identifying information of the sort that web browsers and servers typically make available, such as the browser type, language preference, referring site, and the date and time of each visitor request. iBrochure’s purpose in collecting non-personally identifying information is to better understand how iBrochure’s visitors use its website.
iBrochure collects statistics about the behavior of visitors to its website and publications. We use the external services of Google Analytics and Clicky Analytics for these purposes. Both services are GDPR compliant.
How information is used
iBrochure uses information it collects to deliver our service to you and continuously enhance your experience. If you are a registered user and have supplied your email address, we may occasionally send you an email to tell you about new features, solicit your feedback, or just keep you up to date with what’s going on with our products. We primarily use facebook and twitter to communicate this type of information, so we expect to keep this type of email to a minimum. If you send us a request (for example via a support email or via our chat now feature), we reserve the right to use it in order to help us clarify or respond to your request.
With whom information is shared
iBrochure discloses personally-identifying information only to those of its employees, contractors and affiliated organizations that need to know that information in order to process it on our behalf or to provide services available at our websites, and that have agreed not to disclose it to others. Some of those employees, contractors and affiliated organizations may be located outside of your home country. By using our websites and services, you consent to the transfer of such information to them.
Additionally, iBrochure may disclose personally-identifying information only in response to a subpoena, court order or other governmental request..
iBrochure will not rent or sell personally-identifying information to anyone.
How you can control the information
iBrochure collects personally-identifying information only insofar as is necessary or appropriate to fulfill the purpose of the visitor’s interaction with us. We do not store credit card details that are entered at the time of purchase, that information is sent directly to Paypal (our payment processor) and we only store the necessary references to your account such that we can securely interact with our payment processor. You can control which information you supply at any time, with the caveat that it may prevent you from engaging in certain website-related activities.
Accessing, correcting, and deleting your personal data
You have certain rights with respect to your personal data, and we want to help you review and update your information to ensure it is accurate and up-to-date.
- Access: You can request more information about the personal data we hold about you and request a copy of such personal data here
- Rectification: If you believe that any personal data we are holding about you is incorrect or incomplete, you can request that we correct or supplement such data.
- Erasure: You can request that we erase some or all of your personal data from our systems here
How information is protected
iBrochure takes all measures reasonably necessary to protect against the unauthorized access, use, alteration or destruction of potentially personally-identifying and personally-identifying information. Your account is protected by a password you set and are responsible for keeping safe. When entering information into our system such as passwords or financial information, all if this is done securely using SSL.
How you may contact us concerning our policies